Title: Key Account Specialist
Reports To: Key Account Manager
Job Information and Description
Relevant Ads is a fast growing company providing unique search engine optimization (“SEO”) and search engine marketing (“SEM”) products to help local businesses be found in map and local organic search results on Google and other leading search sites. We go to market under the Local Splash brand name.
Local Splash was recently named the #113 fastest growing company in the U.S. by Inc. Magazine and the 8th fasted growing company in the LA/OC area.
The company is cash flow positive, thus self-sustaining, growing fast, and offers high quality and differentiated products in the Local SEO space—we specialize in getting brick and mortar businesses found on the web in Local Map and Local Organic search results. This role has significant upside, as the company is rapidly expanding. Relevant Ads is headquartered in the South Coast area of Santa Ana, CA.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
● Create communication between contractors/Key Account Managers
● Delegate work to responsible contractors and manage turn around time
● Manage Key Account Kanban
● Work with the Key Account team to meet goals
● Document Provision and Performance Standards
● Create tracking system for delegated assigned work
● Attention to detail a must
● QC Key Account Ranking and Reporting to strict standards
● Schedule and QC Contractors on an ongoing basis
● Must be able to operate common MS based software.
● Very familiar with using multiple Internet websites and search engines;
● Fast & proficient with common desktop applications (note, any applicants that are not familiar with Google or Ctrl-C & Ctrl-V need not apply).
• Results focused, with ability to motivate self and others.
• Strong communication and client relations skills.
• Familiarity with the Internet, SEO and SEM.
• Proficiency in common Microsoft desktop applications and CRM products.
• Self-starter who requires minimal supervision.
Must be a local candidate;
• Experience in the Internet advertising industry, especially Local SEO/SEM
• QC back ground
• Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required.
Please read all the specific duties, technical requirements and general requirements.
Send an email to us:
Subject: Key Account Specialist
Failing to follow the above directions will automatically disqualify your application.