Effective Date: Jan 30, 2015
This privacy statement describes how Relevant Ads Inc collects and uses the personal information you provide on our web site: www.relevantads.com. It also describes the choices available to you regarding our use of your personal information and how you can access and update this information.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this policy, you should first contact us at [email protected].
We collect the following personal information from you:
- Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number
- Preferences Information such as product wish lists, order history, marketing preferences
We also collect the following business information from you:
- Information about your business such as company name, company size, business type
As is true of most websites, we automatically gather information about your computer such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system. We use this information to:
- Send you requested product or service information
- Respond to customer service requests
- Respond to your questions and concerns
We will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. We do not sell your personal information to third parties. We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as shipping your order or offering customer service. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- As required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- If Relevant Ads Inc is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information;
- To any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
We share your personal information with other companies so that they can market their products or services to you. If you do not want us to share your personal information with these companies, contact us at [email protected].
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Our web pages contain electronic images known as web beacons (sometimes called single-pixel GIFs) and are used along with cookies to compile aggregated statistics to analyze how our site is used and may be used in some of our emails to let us know which emails and links have been opened by recipients. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of our customer communications and marketing campaigns. We use a third party to gather information about how you and others use our web site. For example, we will know how many users access a specific page and which links they clicked on. We use this aggregated information to understand and optimize how our site is used.