Web/Platform Performance Tester
Relevant Ads is looking for a Web QA/Platform Performance Tester. The position works closely with tech and the Product Development team to provide user experience, visibility, reporting, and prioritization of application tuning needs. You will report to the Director of Product Management.
- Familiarity with quality assurance analysis, web development, or performance testing experience, including a basic understanding of the software development like cycle and agile development methodology.
- An advanced understanding of User Interface and User Experience concepts is a plus but not required.
- An extensive knowledge of website application, server, and database architecture is a plus but not required.
- Required experience using search engine optimization (SEO) tools, search engine ranking reports and the overall landscape of local search engine results metrics testings.
- Provide input on design and enhancements, structure, and usage tools
- Act as the point of contact for QA performance
- Collect data and statistics related to site performance
- Gather and analyze baseline data and communicates results to Product Management
- Create and track platform performance metrics
- Provide efficiency reports to Product Management to enable next generational strategic decision
- Acts as the point of contact for “QA” events; such as site slowness or outages
- Coordinates response activities, and also works closely with Project Manager
- Other tasks and duties as needed
Compensation and Benefits:
- Full Time Position
- $15.00 per hour
- 17 Days of PTO
- Medical, dental, and vision plan after 90 days
- Stock options and 401K
Please read and understand all information above before applying.
To apply please email your cover letter and resume to:
Ensure to add the position title you are interested in on the subject line.